"How are My Donations Used?"
Donations help support the numerous living history activities within the park: special events, period attire clothing, blacksmith, fiber arts activities, etc.
Preserving and conserving historic structures and artifacts such as adobe stabilization on Casa de Machado y Stewart and Casa de Estudillo, Old Town cannon carriage, historic signs, etc. There are a few ways that you can donate...
Mail & In Person
You can write a check or bring in person or mail to 4002 Wallace St., San Diego, California, 92110
Amazon & PayPal
AmazonSmile is a program developed by Amazon to match a percentage of your purchase as a donation to a nonprofit. It costs you nothing, the money comes from the company.
Paypal allows you to make a donation, as small as $1.00 to a nonprofit.
Please consider adding Boosters of Old Town as your charity when you make Amazon or Paypal purchases!
You can also make donations here on-line.
- Donation $55$One Time Donation $5Valid for one week
- Donation $1010$One Time Donation $10Valid for one week
- Donation $1515$One Time Donation $15Valid for one week
- Donation $2020$One Time Donation $20Valid for one week
- Donation $2525$One Time Donation $25Valid for one week